Terms & Conditions
Ecommerce Development: Niyati Technologies
General terms and condition
When you shop with us at The S Studio’s website, you are bound by our basic terms and conditions. Please ensure to read the terms and conditions outlined here carefully, before making the purchase.Any dispute arising between a customer and The S Studio will be bound to be resolved as per the terms and conditions outlined here.
Advance Payment option for an order
- Due to lockdown situation in India due to Corona virus, now you have an option to make an advance payment of 25% of your order value and book your favourite products in our website. This option will be available at our “Make Payment” page. After the lockdown situation is relaxed by The Government of India and the State Governments, we will send you an invoice for the balance payment and we will ship your order!
- Note: We will not be able to make any changes in your order or cancel an order or refund the payment made when you make an advance payment.
Signing in to our site
- When you visit www.thesstudioonline.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you are giving us consent to send communications to you electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail and by posting notices on our site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you use our site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password for restricting access to your account with us. The S Studio and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in certain cases where fraud is suspected.
Product color and description disclaimer
- All product descriptions added on our website are at best approximate estimations of the product in question. These include color, handwork details, sizing and other associated product descriptions. While every effort has been made to ensure all product descriptions match the associated product, a slight mismatch due to weather related factors like dying, printing or use of high zoom digital photography may lead to slight variations from the actual product compared to the ones displayed on our website.
- Our sarees use various traditional fabrics as base layer including the likes of kanchipuram silks, soft silks, Cotton, silk cottons, Tussar, blended silks, brocades among others..
- When filmed under high zoom lenses these fabrics may appear to have a shredded appearance. The visibility of weaves or threads is not a manufacturing defect and is only a characteristic of the handloom fabric. These shredded fabric ends are in fact a mark of authenticity as we use traditional base fabrics sourced directly from artisans and weavers.
- The merchandise products sold on the website is sold “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- We offer some unique products which are neither replaceable nor manufactured again. These exclusive designs are made as single pieces and are limited editions. Any product with limited editions when sold will be marked as sold out or out of stock. The products may sometimes be listed on the website to show the range of our previous designs to customers. However some of them can be recreated on order.
- If you wish to order any sarees which are out of stock, you can still send us an enquiry or contact us at email@example.com and we will make every effort to see if we can satisfy your needs.
- All product prices are inclusive of GST.
- The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees for customers in India and in USD for international customers.
- All the products displayed on the website are also available at The S Studio boutique in Chennai, India till stocks last.
- The boutique may also have different promotional offers or campaigns from time to time. Therefore, the sale prices on the website do not always reflect the pricing at The S studio boutique.
- The S Studio reserves the rights to increase, decrease, alter or change the prices of the products/items displayed on our website. However, products/items once ordered and invoiced shall not be modified in effect on the day of the order.
- Once your "order" is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the customer and www.thesstudioonline.com as per the terms and conditions outlined here and in our shipping policy.
- www.thesstudioonline.comreserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof stated herein above at any point of time.
- All images, designs and models used in product promotion are registered trademarks of ‘The S Studio’. Any unauthorized usage of any product image or brand name is illegal and liable for legal action.
- All logos, documentation, promotional literature including pamphlets and company profile documentation are also protected under appropriate trademark and copyright laws.
- The S Studio grants you limited permission to access this site only to view the contents and not to download or modify any portion of it.
- The permission for access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of www.thesstudioonline.com.