Terms & Conditions
Ecommerce Development: Niyati Technologies
General terms and conditions
Welcome to The S Studio online store (www.thesstudioonline.com), owned and operated by The S Studio. If you visit or shop at www.thesstudioonline.com, make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully.
When you shop with us at The S Studio’s website you are bound by our basic terms and conditions. Any dispute arising between a customer and The S Studio will be bound to be resolved as per the terms and conditions outlined here.
Signing in to our site
- When you visit www.thesstudioonline.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you are giving us consent to send communications to you electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail and by posting notices on our site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you use our site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password for restricting access to your computer account. The S Studio and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in certain cases where fraud is suspected.
Product color and description disclaimer:
- All product descriptions added on our website are at best approximate estimations of the product in question. These include color, handwork details, sizing and other associated product descriptions. While every effort has been made to ensure all product descriptions match the associated product, a slight mismatch due to weather related factors like dying, printing or use of high zoom digital photography may lead to slight variations from the actual product compared to as displayed in the pictures on our website.
- Before placing an order a customer must understand that there can be a slight color mismatch owing to above mentioned factors along with use of high power display monitors used by the customer.
- Our sarees use various traditional fabrics as base layer including the likes of soft silk, kanchipuram, cotton, silk, tussar, blended silk, brocade amid others.
- When filmed under high zoom lenses these fabrics may appear to have a shredded appearance. The visibility of weaves or threads is not a manufacturing defect and is only a characteristic of the handloom fabric. These shredded fabric ends are in fact a mark of authenticity as we use traditional base fabrics sourced directly from artisans and weavers.
- The merchandise products sold on the website is sold “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
Product out of stock:
- We offer some unique products which are neither replaceable nor manufactured again. These exclusive designs are single piece and are limited editions. Any product with limited editions when sold will be marked as sold out or out of stock. The products may sometimes be still listed on the website to show the range of our previous designs to customers.
- If you wish to order any sarees which are out of stock, you can still send us an enquiry or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to see if we can satisfy your needs.
- All products with GST included.
- The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees for customers in India and in USD for international customers
- Most of the products displayed on the website are available at The S Studio boutique in Chennai, India while stocks last.
- The boutique may also have different promotional offers or campaigns at different times. Therefore, the sale prices on the website do not always reflect the pricing at The S studio boutique.
- www.thesstudioonline.com reserves the rights to increase, decrease, alter or change the prices of the products/items displayed on our website. However products/items once ordered and invoiced shall not be modified from the price in effect on the day of the order.
- All images, designs and models used in product promotion are registered trademarks of ‘The S Studio’. Any unauthorized usage of any product image or brand name is illegal and liable for legal action.
- All logos, documentation, promotional literature including pamphlets and company profile documentation are also protected under appropriate trademark and copyright laws.
- The S Studio grants you limited permission to access this site and not to download or modify any portion of it.
- The permission for access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of www.thesstudioonline.com.
- Once your "order" is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the customer and www.thesstudioonline.com as per the terms and conditions outlined here and in our shipping policy.
- www.thesstudioonline.com reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof stated herein above at any point of time.