Shipping policy and rates
- Shipping is free within India for bill value above Rs.2000
- We ship both Domestic and International.
- Once your order is placed and confirmed, the product will be despatched maximum within 48 hours.
- Any customization like saree falls, blouses etc will take additional time 7 to 15 working days depending on the level of customization.
- We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people or locations, please make these as separate orders.
- We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
- Our shipping service will attempt delivery 2 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. To further avoid these issues, customers are requested to share only addresses where they are available within working hours to accept the package.
- In case of unavailability of the recipient, future Modus Operandi is at the discretion of the Courier Company and The S Studio has no liability for the same. Our staff will get in touch with you as soon as we get intimation by our courier agency.
- In case the package is sent back to us, The S Studio is not liable to clear and accept the package. So we request you to receive the package and make all details available for smooth delivery.
- Both domestic and international orders come with a tracking code for you to track your shipment once it has been dispatched from our end.
- www.thesstudioonline.com is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
- Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the courier service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier.
- www.thesstudioonline.com neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
- www.thesstudioonline.com will make all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, or due to any unforeseen natural calamities the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
- The user also agrees that www.thesstudioonline.com will not be liable for any default or courier delay. www.thesstudioonline.com is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
- There may be some rare cases where a few customers might buy an item at the same time in the website or the boutique. In such cases, when there is limited stock, we might cancel your order and fully refund your money.
For domestic shipping
- The prices quoted in the website are inclusive of charges for shipping within India. However for a total bill value less than Rs.2000, we will add a shipping charge of Rs.200 to the bill value.
- The S Studio reserves the right to charge shipping fees for deliveries within remote locations in India with no prior notice.
For international shipping
- We ship globally via reputed international courier agencies like speed post or DHL.
- Currently we do international shipping to US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
- The shipping charge is based on the weight of the package and the destination address and country to be shipped. You will be notified of this at checkout which will then be added to your bill amount. Before placing the order you can even check the rate – a quote will be displayed from our logistics partner.
- Please note at the time of order creation you are clearing the freight charge only. Local custom taxes and duties, if any in the country of import, will have to be borne by you on recipient of the package.
- For international orders, in the event of returns due to exchange, customer issue or if the recipient refuses the delivery due to high duty charges, the customer will be charged to & fro shipping fees as well as local duties that The S Studio may incur when the parcel is shipped back to us.
- Refunds or store credit, if any, will be calculated after the package is returned to us without damage and taking into consideration any charges incurred by The S Studio in such cases. Any damage to the saree will need to be borne by the customer.
- Any disputes will be resolved based on these terms and conditions pertaining to shipping.