Returns and Exchange
- The S studio does not entertain returns. However merchandise can be exchanged for store credit. In such case, The S studio should be notified of the exchange within two (2) days of receipt of the merchandise by sending a mail to [email protected]. We will then send a confirmation mail update, if the return can be accepted. After which the merchandise should be sent (and received by) The S studio within ten (10) days for shipments outside India, and within five (5) days for shipments within India.
- If the exchanged merchandise is of higher value, the difference in amount will have to be borne by the customer. In the event the exchanged merchandise is of lesser value, the S studio will issue a credit note against the balance amount which can be used later.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Shipping charges of exchanged merchandise shall not be The S studio’s cost and we will add an additional shipping cost to the new order in place of the exchanged merchandise.
- For international orders, in the event of returns due to exchange, customer issue or if the recipient refuses the delivery due to high duty charges, the customer will be charged to & fro shipping fees as well as local duties that the S studio may incur when the parcel is shipped back to us. Refunds or store credit, if any, will be calculated after the package is returned to us without damage and taking into consideration any charges incurred by the S studio in such cases. Any damage to the saree in case of such cases will need to be borne by the customer.
- All returned products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit and products should be fold to the original fold and packed in received condition. For sarees, once the falls and edge has been stitched and the blouse cut we will be unable to process an exchange.
- We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive for exchange.In the event an item is damaged during shipment back to us we cannot be responsible for the same.
- Products under sale tag are not eligible for exchange or return. The Sstudio reserves the right to refuse an exchange request if it does not comply with these policies.
Order received in damaged condition:
- As a customer friendly company we at ‘The S studio’ make is a point that all our customers get the very best of service and products. We ensure that every product at the time of dispatch matches exactly as per the order specifications and the product description to ensure minimal exchange and returns.
- With our safe packing, we ensure any transit damage is bare minimum which does not hamper the quality of the fabric.
- In the event any merchandise is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, the customer has to intimate the S studio by email.
- The S studio to be notified of the defect within one (1) day of receipt of the merchandise. Such merchandise will be inspected upon receipt by The S studio and a determination made as to the cause of defect.
- In the event of such a defect, store credit shall be provided for the value of such defective merchandise and shipping and handling charges for such defective merchandise (including towards shipment of defective merchandise to The S studio) are non-refundable.
How to ship back your order
Please ensure the merchandise is well packed to ensure the merchandise is not damaged in transit. Please take the package to your postal carrier and mail it to the following address:
The S studio
F 1st FLOOR Ashwin apartments,
New No.46A CP Ramaswamy Road,
This address can only be used to return merchandise purchased online at www.theSstudioonline.com
- Once an order has been placed, currently there is no provision to cancel it. Please ensure you check your order details prior to confirming the order.
- The S studio reserves the right to cancel an order due to an error on the site, or a stock issue. If the customer’s credit card has been charged prior to a cancellation of the order from our end, we will reverse the charge.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.theSstudioonline.com or to products you purchase through www.theSstudioonline.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Chennai, India; the only exception to that is if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate.
- The S studio’s intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The S studio and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site and your violation of our terms.